Areas of research activities
Research topics related to the mathematical problems of mechanics, ordinary differential equations and equations in partial derivatives, computational mathematics, mathematical modeling, complex variable theory and so on. Scientific research concerning teachers, primarily aerospace topics (aerodynamics, heat exchange, flight dynamics, etc.). The department operates scientific seminar, which make reports as employees NAU, and other organizations.
Basic research and development department:
- Mathematical models of turbulent boundary layers and jets of wall and create calculation methods.
- Basics of trigonometric splines and their applications to problems of mathematical physics.
- Basic theory of basic functions and their application to problems of signal processing theory.
- Some applications of the theory of fractional intehrodyferentsiyuvannya.
- Properties moduli of smoothness conformal mappings.
Participation in the research:
State budget cathedral of research work number 82 / 09.02.03 “Mathematical modeling for the design, optimization and adaptation of resource saving technologies of air transport”
What organizations established scientific cooperation:
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv.
- Kharkiv National Aviation University. Zhukovsky.
- Dnipropetrovsk National University.
- Sevastopol National Technical University.
- Donetsk National Technical University.
- Institute of Hydromechanics of NAS of Ukraine.
- Thermal Physics Institute of Technical Sciences of Ukraine.
- Aviation Scientific-Technical Complex them. ASTC.